GymMaster keeps a record of most of the changes that occur on each member. You can audit when these changes occurred, and what action prompted the change - be it staff or system.
Look for the link at the bottom of member's profiles labelled View Member Log.
Some useful records in the member logs are:
- Member creation / details changed
- Membership added / altered / cancelled
- Membership concessions consumed
- Membership suspensions created / altered / removed
- Access Control Tags assigned / changed
- Booking created / altered / checked in
In the following example, we see that a membership is added for a member by the System, this likely means the member signed up through the Member's Portal. We can then see that staff member Trainer Trainerson has moved the membership start date back 6 days.